Sunday, April 22, 2012

Baby Shower

We had our first baby shower on April, 14.  It was so great to get back home and see all of our friends and family.  This shower was thrown by my two best friends Shelley and Lisa.  They both had babies last fall.  The shower was wonderful and I can't thank them enough for throwing it.  Here are the three of us with our babies.




I wish I had more pictures to share, but my camera broke a few months ago, so these were the only two pictures I could get my hands on.  Thank you Shelley for tagging me in these photos on facebook.  As soon as I get the pictures downloaded from my mom's camera, I will post more.  Here is the other one of me holding the delicious cake.



Thanks again Shelley and Lisa!  You two are amazing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment