Sunday, March 25, 2012

26 Weeks

Our baby boy is growing and growing!  We are getting anxious to move out of this apartment........hopefully into a house.  I would LOVE to have baby's room set up, but for now I just get to think and dream about what we will do to decorate. 
I was able to feel baby boy moving around starting at 18 weeks.  It was a very light tickle that I occasionally felt.  I would say that at about 22 weeks those little tickles turned into real kicks and punches.  It almost feels like little popcorn kernals popping.  One day I swore he was running a marathon in there.  It's a cool feeling and I like knowing he is there.

Well, I took another belly photo to see how much baby has grown in the past five weeks.  Can you see a difference?

21 Weeks
26 Weeks


Last time I posted about baby boy, I had pictures of his ultrasound.  They weren't able to get clear pictures of his spine so I had to go in for a second ultrasound.  Unfortunately, the little guy was pretty comfy and once again, she wasn't able to take clear pictures of his spine.  This means I will now have to go to Merriter hospital to get my ultrasound done a third time.  I guess the hospital's machine has much better screens than the clinic's so the pictures should turn out clearer. Hopefully the third time is a charm and they'll get the pics I need.  I guess I can't complain though because I really enjoy seeeing him.  Last time I saw his mouth just a moving.  It looked like he was singing!  So cute!  The doc said the rest of the ultrasound pictures look good and not to worry, it was just that the spine pic kept not turning out well because of baby's position and they need to cover all the bases.



No comments:

Post a Comment