Saturday, June 30, 2012

Another Visitor!!!!

We were very excited to have antoher visitor this past weekend!  Lisa, one of my good friends, and her son Daniel came to visit us!  It was really great catching up with her and seeing how little Daniel has grown so much over the past few months.  I didn't remeber to take my camera out much, so I only have one picture.  Daniel kept moving, so here is the best photo I got :)



It was kinda funny because all weekend, Lisa kept telling me I needed to go into labor while she was down visiting so she could be the first to see him.  I kept joking that he would come after she left.  Little did we both know that she would leave Sunday, and I would go into labor early Monday morning! 


Thanks for the visit Lisa!  Can't wait for your next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment