Don't you just love the pom poms? Those were my favorite part. Rowdy kept chasing Lucy around because he thought the pom poms were fun to chew on. That being said, Lucy only stayed in her costume for about an hour. On the other hand, Rowdy LOVED his costume so much he stayed in it all night! After the trick or treaters stopped showing up, he just curled up in his pirate costume and went to bed.
I had to put this one in. I love his eyes!
Both of the dogs really liked waiting at the door for our guests.
After all of the excitement, I made a pork roast. I've never made a roast before and I have to say I did a great job!
Ha ha....I did cheat though and bought a pre-made one. I just had to throw it in the oven. It was very delicious though!
No comments:
Post a Comment