Jordan and I have never acutally carved pumpkins together, so we decided this year would be a great time to start a new tradition. We went to a farm nearby one night, and took a hayride out to a huge pumpkin patch. In the dark, we were able to pick out any pumpkin that we wanted. Of course I was looking for a pumpkin that had a good carving surface, and Jordan just wanted the biggest one he could find. The next weekend we carved our pumpkins and here is how they turned out.
Here is Jordan's pumpkin. He originally wanted to carve a badger, but he couln't find anything online. So he went to his other favorite team, the Packers.
This is my pumpkin. I wanted to do a carving a little more Halloween related, so I chose the ghost in the graveyard. Pretty creepy....... :)
Cool pumpkins! Lisa and I never carved any so I don't think we'll do any this year :(
ReplyDelete